Think turbine, use props. The Turboprop has a maintenance free gearbox, and the same operation as any turbine. Get used to incredible power and acceleration in any airplane.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Turbine RPM Range: 55,000 – 180,000
- Weight: 2.3 kg (5.07 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 86 mm (3.385 in)
- Length: 430 mm (16.2 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C (932ºF-1,292ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.18 L/min (6 oz/min) Average
- Prop RPM range: 6,000 – 8,000
- Prop Recommended Size: 27 in 2 Blade, 24 in 3 Blade
- Power: 9 kilowatt
Jet Central Engine Manual