A powerful turbine producing 23 kg (50.5 lbs) of thrust ready to fly all the big Jets.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Thrust: 225 Newtons. 23 KG – 50.5 LB
- Idle Thrust: 0.8 kg (1.7 Lbs) @ 28,000 RPM
- RPM Range: 28,000 – 104,000 RPM
- Weight: 2.24 kg (4.9 Lbs) with starter
- Exhaust Temperature: 500ºC – 750ºC (932º F – 1,382ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.7 L/min (23 oz/min) @ 104,000 RPM ◦ 0.5 Lt/min (17oz/min) Avg.
Jet Central Engine Manual