Same dimensions as the original but increased power from 33lbs to 36lbs thrust ( 15 Kgs - 16kgs thrust). No increase in RPM.
Smaller than others but by far… The fastest and most powerful! 160 Newtons. 16 KG – 35 LB.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Thrust: 160 Newton 16 kg (35 lbs) @ 130,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.5 kg (1.1 lbs)
- RPM Range: 35,000- 130,000
- Weight: 1.3 kg. (2.866 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 102.4mm (4.031 in)
- Length: 236 mm (9.291 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature; 500°C- 720°C (932ºF-1,328ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.47 L/min (15.9 oz/min) @ 130,000 RPM - 0.3 L/min (10 oz/min) Average
Jet Central Engine Manual