Same dimensions as original turbine but increased power from 15.8lbs to 18lbs thrust ( 7Kgs -8 Kgs thrust). Also, reduced RPM from 185,000 - 178,000.
Meet the mightiest 8 kg (18 lbs) thrust class turbine ever built, the fastest acceleration in its class.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Thrust: 80 Newtons. 8 kg (18lbs) @ 178,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.36 kg (0.8 lbs)
- RPM Range: 55,000 – 178,000
- Weight: 0.880 kg (1.94 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 82 mm (3.228 in)
- Length: 232 mm (9.13 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C (932ºF – 1292ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.26 L/min (9.1 oz/min) @ 130,000 RPM
- 0.18 L/min (6 oz/min) Average
Jet Central Engine Manual