The HORNET replaces the Original JetCentral BEE Turbine. Producing an impressive 19.11lbs Thrust from this small Turbine.
The JET CENTRAL TURBINE ENGINES are a single stage centrifugal flow gas turbine engine, configured to operate as a Turbojet Engine for use mainly, but not exclusively, in remotely piloted fixed wing aircraft. Such aircraft and their control systems must be appropriately designed and constructed to be compatible with the performance of the Turbojet Engine.
- Thrust: 85 Newtons. 8.5 kg (19.11lbs) @ 182,000 RPM
- Idle Thrust: 0.37 kg (0.83 lbs)
- RPM Range: 55,000 – 182,000
- Weight: 0.820 kg (1.81 lbs) with starter
- Diameter: 82 mm (3.228 in)
- Length: 205 mm (8.07 in) with starter
- Exhaust Gas Temperature: 500º C – 700º C (932ºF – 1292ºF)
- Fuel Consumption: 0.338 L/min (11.9 oz/min) @ 182,000 RPM